Prep: 5 min | Cook: 10 min | Serves 4 (2 tacos)| Level: Easy
Print this recipe
Mexican culture has a huge impact on Southern food and culture, so it’s only right that we start including it, right? This is a super easy to make veggie taco. It’s very filling and loads you up with veggies and beans.
8 corn tortillas
1 cup of cheese
1 cup of cooked black beans
1 large tomato
1 bell pepper
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of black pepper
2 lemons (to squeeze)
- If black beans are not cooked, cook them. This could take about 1 hour depending on if the beans are dry or reconstituted.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Add cheese to the tortillas. Place tortillas in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Mash the avocados into a paste.
- Remove tortillas from the oven. Add black beans, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Top with avocado paste.
- Season each taco with 1/8 tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of black pepper. Add squeezed lemon.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||359||13||782|