This healthy stuffed mushrooms recipe is filling and nutritious. Who said that you really need to put meat on everything? Try this stuffed mushrooms recipe!
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 18 min | Serves 4 (one mushroom each) | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
4 tsp of olive oil
8 ounce low fat ricotta cheese
¼ cup of cheddar cheese
¼ cup of plain bread crumbs
1 celery stalks, diced
1 tomato, diced
¼ lb of kale
1 large egg
½ tsp of black pepper
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering with aluminum foil and lightly oiling it. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Use your hands to lightly rub ½ teaspoon of olive oil on each mushroom. Place each mushroom on the baking sheet cap-side down.
- Combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, bell peppers, celery, tomatoes, kale, a large egg, salt, and pepper in a medium size bowl.
- Put an equal amount of this cheese mixture on top of each mushroom.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||243||14.3||215|