Potatoes are the ultimate side dish. These baked ones are super soft and fluffy. If you find yourself low on time, the microwave also works. For microwave potatoes, poke holes in potatoes with a fork. Then microwave until soft. Usually about 6 or 7 minutes.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 1 hr 15 min | Serves 4 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
2 tbs olive oil
salt to taste
pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Rinse and dry the potatoes.
- Coat the outside of each potato with olive oil.
- Wrap the potatoes in olive oil.
- Bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Unwrap the potatoes then allow them to cool. Open the potatoes and add a dash of salt and pepper to each potato.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||130||0.2||10|