Prep: 5 min | Cook: 20 min | Serves 12| Level: Easy
Print this recipe
We’ve been hard at work making this recipe perfect. It’s all the fun of the South in a wonderful muffin. Give this Pecan Pie Muffin a try. They’re super easy and super delicious. We recommend eating one at breakfast with an orange and low fat milk. It’ll definitely fill you up without going overboard with the calories.
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of Salt
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup packed brown sugar
1 tbs of cinnamon
½ cup vegetable oil+2 tbs of vegetable oil
2 whole eggs
¾ cup low-fat milk+ ½ tbs of vinegar
½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the low-fat milk with the vinegar. Let sit while you complete next steps.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the eggs, vegetable oil, and milk mixture in a bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Add the muffin mixture to muffin tins. Fill almost all the way to the top.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||275||16||28|