Don’t judge mushrooms based on what you’ve had on delivered pizza. This healthy mushroom soup will make you fall in love with them. This recipe is a healthy mushroom soup that is low in sodium and fat. This mushroom soup can also be made in less than half an hour!
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 15 min | Serves 4 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ tsp of salt
8 oz (½ pound) of white mushrooms, chopped
1 tbs of flour
2 ½ cup of water
½ tsp of dried cilantro
½ tsp of dried parsley flakes
½ tsp of black pepper
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic cloves, and salt to the pan. Let the onions sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms to the pot and heat until water leaves the mushroom, stirring frequently. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and continue to stir for 1 minute.
- Add the water, cilantro, parsley, and black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until desired thickness
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||98.5||7.2||147|