We’ve all been there. We have to rush out of the house quick to get somewhere or take our kids to school. We don’t have much time to eat, so we stop by McDonalds and then we’re eating fast food the rest of the day. This meal plan shows you how to plan healthy meals. It is the cure for this problem. This meal plan uses muffins made the day before and leftovers as a way to get around this problem. And the best part about this meal plan? Check out the calories and fat. This meal is low enough in calories and fat to allow you to grab a quick snack from your house or the store. You want have to worry about making bad decisions on the road again. And when you come home, dinner will be ready in less than 20 minutes.
This plan is perfect for people with prediabetes, diabetes, heart health issues, or are looking to lose weight. Give it a shot! Plan healthy meals today. And while you’re here, be sure to check out my other meal plans. You won’t be disappointed. And let’s not forget the wonderful recipe section on here as well.
- 1 Blueberry Muffin– 201.1 calories, 10.1 g fat, 24 mg sodium
- 1 cup of lowfat milk- 102 calories, 2 g fat, 107 mg sodium
- 1 snack pack of peanut butter crackers- 195 calories, 9 g fat, 300 mg sodium
- 1 1/2 cups of Lean Beef Chili (leftovers)- 200.5 calories, 4.2 g fat, 333.5 mg sodium
- 1 apple- 95 calories, 0.3 g fat, 2 mg sodium
- Herb Roasted Tilapia– 177 calories, 6.5 g fat, 208 mg sodium
- 1 cup of roasted potatoes- 106 calories, 0.2 g fat, 10 mg sodium
- 1 cup of Sautéed Spinach– 83 calories, 5.3 g fat, 135.5 mg sodium
Total for the day– 1159.6 calories, 37.6 g fat, 1120 mg sodium