To balance your lifestyle this guide will help you:
- Learn the facts about healthy eating and being active.
- Learn what makes it hard for you to eat healthy and be active.
- Find the time to be active.
- Ask for what you want when you eat out.
- And stop negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones. As well as many other useful advice.
The two most important goals are:
- To lose 1-2 pounds per week through healthy eating.
- Do 2 ½ hours of brisk, physical activity each week. Take a brisk walk for 30 minutes on five days of the week.
These goals have a ton of benefits. They will help you prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease. And, perhaps more importantly, they will help give you more energy. You’ll also be able to relax and sleep better.
We will help you reach these goals by making gradual, healthy, and reasonable changes in your diet and activity. We recommend reading one to two sessions a week. This will allow you time to properly digest the information. And it will allow you to determine how you can make the changes needed to improve your health. Ready to balance your lifestyle? Let’s get started.
Let’s move on to Chapter 2: How to Be Active!