Who doesn’t love waffles? Healthy waffles don’t have to be bland. These healthy waffles have a burst of cinnamon that make them extra delicious. Try adding yogurt to these healthy waffles for an added health benefit! You won’t be disappointed.
Prep: 0 min | Cook: 5 min | Serves 3 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
½ tsp of baking powder
¼tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of cinnamon
3 tbs of vegetable oil
¾ cup of buttermilk (or milk + lemon juice/vinegar)
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Combine all wet ingredients together.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Prepare according to waffle iron instructions.
- Serve using yogurt as a replacement for syrup.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||354.6||11.7||85.9|