Nothing is more classic than a blueberry muffin. Why settle for boxed muffins when homemade healthy muffins are just as easy? These healthy muffins are easy and most importantly, delicious. Who said there was no such thing as healthy muffins?
Prep: 20 min | Cook: 15 min | Serves 12 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of Salt
½ cup vegetable oil
2 whole eggs
½ cup low-fat milk
1 ½ cups of blueberries
- Combine and sift all dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- Let batter rest for 15-30 minutes (Preheat oven to 375°F)
- Fill muffin tins ¾ths full
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||201.1||10.1||25|