This raspberry oatmeal is a great breakfast meal to allow you to get your daily supply of fruit. It has a tart flavor that will put a smile on your face with a slight spice that will burn your tongue.
Prep: 0 min | Cook: 5 min | Serves 2 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
2 cups of water
dash of cinnamon
⅓ cup of white sugar
- Heat water, cinnamon, cayenne, and white sugar on medium high heat until a boil is reached.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the oats.
- Cook the oats for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 5 raspberries to each bowl of oatmeal.
- Serve your blitzed raspberry oatmeal.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||264||9.5||320.5|