Looking for a healthy breakfast muffin with a punch? These banana-rum muffins are amazing. You’ll never go back to blueberry. Give these banana-rum muffins a try!
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 20 min | Serves 18 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
4 overripe bananas
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
Wet 2 Ingredients
⅔ cup of vegetable oil
¼cup of rum
¼ tsp vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash the bananas with sugar in a large bowl.
- Combine the Wet 2 ingredients
- Mix the banana mixture with the vegetable oil mixture (Wet 1 with Wet 2)
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients
- For muffins, fill muffin tins ¾ ths to top and bake for about 18-20 minutes or a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||182.2||8.8||8.4|