Omelettes are great for savory breakfasts. Fill this healthy omelet with yummy vegetables and maybe a bit of cheese. This healthy omelette recipe will make you excited about starting your day. Check out how simple it is to make this healthy omelette recipe.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 7 min | Serves 1 | Level: Easy
Print this recipe
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
1 tsp of vegetable oil
- Heat water in bowl using a microwave until hot. Add the eggs to the bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a small skillet or pie dish with vegetable oil. Add the egg mixture to the pan.
- Bake the eggs in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Gently remove the omelet from the pan.
|Calories||Fat (G)||Sodium (MG)|
|Amount Per Serving||274.0||19.5||286.0|